OP-Port holding tank treatment is a ready to use liquid formulation specifically designed to provide improved waste degradation and ordor control for ships, motor homes, airlines, buses and portable toilet facilities.
OP-Port holding tank treatment contains a synergistic blend of bacterial strains which have been scientifically developed (selectively adapted) to cope with difficult waste compounds, chemicals and other manmade products found in wastewater effluent. Unlike many other products, Organic Pro bacterial strains actually digest difficult and non-biodegradable compounds such as detergents, paper, oil, grease hydrocarbons, phenols, etc.
OP-Port holding tank treatment product’s bio-formulation is able to absorb up to 1,000 times its own mass in potential gaseous and pollutant compounds while being cost effective against environmentally unfriendly alternatives.
Features and Benefits
- Eliminates odors – does not try to cover then with added fragrances
- Totally harmless to humans, animals and marine life. 100% organic – environmentally safe.
- Greatly reduces corrosion resulting from the leaching of hydrogen sulfide.
- Our cultures are designed to grow with or without the presence of oxygen.
- Non-corrosive, non-pathogenic, safe to handle and store. 1 to 2 year shelf life.