BioCarbon-9840 is a natural humate compound derived of
organic matter consisting of natural beneficial soil constituents. This novel formulation was developed specifically to provide an environmentally acceptable solution to odorous biological reactions. BioCarbon-9840 was developed after nearly 10 years of extensive research and proven through field evaluations.
BioCarbon-9840 is derived from our Biologically Active Carbon based deposit and has the ability to remove Hydrogen Sulfide, Ammonia and Mercaptan based odors.
- Industrial Waste Water Flows
- Food Processing Manufacturers
- Municipal Sewer Systems
- Aeration Basins
Features and Benefits
- Rapid odor reaction, results may be obtained on contact, or within 12 to 48 hours of application – eliminates 30,60, or even 90 day trial periods
- Eliminates the release of hydrogen sulfide related corrosion
- Economical and cost effective with low PPM rate requirements
- Non-pollutant, non-corrosive, natural solution
- Stimulates and enhances microbial populations, beneficial to receiving water systems
- Controls Hydrogen Sulfide odors from landfills and leachate flows and ponds.
- Apply as a surface spray
- Highly Concentrated Product