OP-9840’s components of Carbon and Lignin based Humates capture and remove Hydrogen Sulfide odors and the corrosion caused by them from Waste Water Flows.
When OP-9840 is metered into a Waste Water Flow it will bind with the Sulfide molecule and change it to a Sulfate, thus immediately removing the odorous compound.
The closer to the source of the Hydrogen Sulfide that OP-9840 is dosed into the system and the longer residence time it has in the Waste Water Flow, the more effective the product will be.
The longer residence time allows OP-9840 to be able to come into full contact with the source of the odors.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Rapid odor reaction, results may be obtained on contact, or within 12 to 48 hours of application – eliminates 30,60, or even 90 day trial periods
- Eliminates the release of hydrogen sulfide related corrosion
- Economical and cost effective with low PPM rate requirements
- Non-pollutant, non-corrosive, natural solution
- Stimulates and enhances microbial poulations, beneficial to receiving water systems
- Pricing targets competitive advantage
OP-9840 can be used to control odors from sewage plants, poultry houses, waste collection facilities, paper mills, and rendering operations. In wastewater systems, it reacts with hydrogen sulfide, sulfur dioxide and most organic acids to permanently neutralize the chemical and its odor. 2-30 parts per million is sufficient in most cases for odor control. The product should be metered into the system of continuous flow streams at least 100 yards ahead of the point of H2S release. The product can be metered directly into waste lagoons, aeration basins, digesters, clarifiers, or SBR’s. Longer retention improves performance.