NutriHold has been used for the last three years as an addition to the Transplant Liquid used at the time of planting in Georgia and Florida Tobacco operations.
A 2% solution of NutriHold was applied to the rooted Tobacco liner as it was sown in the field.
The results reported by the farmers have been:
- Bigger Stalks
- Bigger, Healthier Root Masses
- Healthier Plants
- Better Tolerance of Environmental Stress, especially too much rain
The reasons NutriHold was able to deliver these results are:
- The Carbon in NutriHold reduces transplant shock
- The Carbon in NutriHold stimulates the biology in the soil
- The Carbon in NutriHold adsorbs and removes residual pesticides and herbicides
- The Humic Acid in NutriHold increases the Cation Exchange Capacity of the Soil
- The Fulvic Acid in NutriHold chelates micro nutrients to make them more available to the plant
- The Organic Matter helps to improve poor soil conditions.