OP-9840 is a natural humic composition that represents unsurpassed odor control for a wide range of odorous situations including, Hydrogen Sulfide, Ammonia, Mercaptans and Biological compounds. It enhances and stimulates indigenous microbial populations in receiving waterways, dramatically improving waste degradation.
OP-9840 is a composition of naturally occurring biology, carbon, humic acids, lignin and trace nutrients. This unique blend of naturally occurring constituents, represent essential acids and organic matter that bind with and eliminate odorous compounds.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Rapid odor reaction, results may be obtained on contact, or within 12 to 48 hours of application – eliminates 30,60, or even 90 day trial periods
- Eliminates the release of hydrogen sulfide related corrosion
- Economical and cost effective with low PPM rate requirements
- Non-pollutant, non-corrosive, natural solution
- Stimulates and enhances microbial poulations, beneficial to receiving water systems
- Pricing targets competitive advantage
- Easy to apply