Bio 10V has been shown to reduce Benzene, Ethylbenzene, Toluene and Xylenes (BETX), Gasoline Range Organics (GRO) and Diesel Range Organics (DRO) by up to 98% in laboratory and field applications.
Bio 10V has also improved the water clarity of Produced Water settling ponds over a several month time period by separating the Hydrocarbons from the Flowback Water and reducing the Total Suspended Solids (TSS) and Biological Oxygen Demand (BOD).
Bio 10V also binds and reduces the Hydrogen Sulfide that is present in the Flowback Water .
It also reduces the sludge and sediment that is present in the settling ponds.
The multi-functional properties of Bio 10V achieve these results in the following methods:
- The Biology present in Bio 10V produces biosurfactants that reduce Hydrocarbons.
- The Lignin component of the product binds with and reduces the Hydrogen Sulfide.
- The Fulvic Acid content of Bio 10V oxidizes the surface tension of difficult to degrade Hydrocarbons, making them available for the Bacteria to break down.
- Bio 10V reduces the surface tension of water which facilitates the separation of Hydrocarbons.
- The Biology in Bio 10V feeds on and reduces the sludge and sediment on the bottom of the settling ponds.